POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jan 2008 08:05:19
Message: <477e2f0f$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> 477e0067$1@news.povray.org...
>> #3 Island of the Twelve Monkeys
>
> There's a movie called "The Island" and another one called "Twelve monkeys",
> and then there's a movie about one single monkey on an island but really
> it's an ape and it's called "King Kong". Which one didn't you understand? Or
> the 3 of them?

LOL!

Well King Kong is pretty easy to understand. I've never seen The Island,
so I'm guessing the middle one.

>> #2 2001 Space Oddessy.
>
> You didn't get the name right either.

In what way?

>> #1 Dune.
>
> Well, you got this one right, but that's a 4-letter title.
>
> Did you see the movie "Pi"?

No - but I own the soundtrack. (Which is mostly of a pretty low quality.)

> It's only one letter in greek and about maths,
> I guess you should get it :D

I suspect it's actually *not* about maths, but about some theory that
behind all the equations there's some amazing secret to be discovered,
and this is what the film revolves around. But that's only from my
impression of the soundtrack...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/